- Conferred with Autonomous status by UGC.
- Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with A grade.
- Recognized under sections 12(b) and 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.
- Graded as “GOLD” in the AICTE-CII survey of Industries-Linked Technical Institutions-2016.
- Designated as “Centre of Excellence (Knowledge Exchange Centre)” by M/s Infosys Limited-the FIRST College in the country to get this distinction.
- Rated as “A” grade by A.P. Knowledge Mission, A.P. State Govt.
- Selected for Microsoft Azure Grant – one among 750 Universities / Colleges across 74 countries in the world.
- 6-teams from PRAGATI Selected for Smart India Hackathon- India’s largest Ideas Competetion
- Rated as ‘A’ by NPTEL-IIT Madras (Among top 100 colleges in the country)
- Accredited by M/s Tata Consultancy Services for Campus Recruitments.
- Selected for Remote Internships by TCS – one among 05 colleges in A.P.
- Chosen by companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, IBM, Cyient, Coromandel, GVK, InRhythm, Tripod Technologies, Keolis (for L&T Metro, Hyderabad), Efftronics, IBS, etc., for recruitments.
- Research Funding and Consultancy works to the tune of 90 lakhs.
- One among the 17 Colleges selected as Skill Development Centres by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh in 2015.
- AAA rating for the year 2017 by Careers 360.
- Rated as 4(on a 5 point scale) by Career Connect.
- Ranked among Top 10 Colleges in A.P. by Silicon India.
- Rated as One among Top 30 Colleges in A.P. and Telangana by EduRand magazine.
- Enrichment of Knowledge through self learning tools like Code-Tantra and other Certification courses
- Conducting self-study Online courses to students and faculty through NPTEL local chapter in association with IIT Madras.
Rated as ‘A’ by NPTEL-IIT Madras (Among top 100 colleges in the country
- Organizing Industrial Visits for Students to industries like Reliance Power Plant, GVK, GMR, Sub-stations, NFCL, GFCL, Pattiseema Project, Polavaram, Dowleswavam Barrage, SHAR (Sriharikota), Andhra Electronics, Infosys,..etc
- Arranging Guest Lectures by eminent experts from Industry by all departments regularly
- Organizing Workshops/Seminars, Guest lectures to the Students regularly
- Arranging webinars on latest cutting edge technologies through IUCEE
- Conducting “MEET THE LEADER”, a unique programmes by which Students can interact with academic and corporate leaders
- Conducting “MEET THE SCIENTIST”, a unique programmes by which Students can interact with eminent scientists in various fields
- Providing special training to advanced learners for taking part in various National level technical competitions
- Organizing National level Technical Symposia under the banner “STRIDES” every year
Dept. of CE – ELEVER
Dept. of EEE – EXULT
Dept. of ME – ERUDITE
Dept. of ECE – EJIVE
Dept. of CSE& IT – EPROZYNE
- Making students Industry ready through MoUs/Collaborations with TCS, Infosys, IUCEE, Mission R & D, Talent Sprint, CII, Global Shapers Forum, HydSPIN, Get Wings Technologies, etc.
- Training and Placement Cell for conducting In-house training in Aptitude and Soft Skills, Mock Interviews, Training by external experts, and arranging Workshops/Seminars.
- Conducting activities to the Students through Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Career Guidance Cell and Research & Development Division
- Rewarding academic toppers of each Class in every semester during Independence day & Republic Day
- Arranging Alumni Interactions with Students regularly
- Providing academic counselling and mentoring to the students by the staff members for their overall personality development.
- Organizing College Cultural Fest “PRISM” every year, to bring out innate talents in students
- Extra Curricular activities through National Cadet Corps (NCC), National Service Scheme (NSS), Basement Blues (Cultural club of the College), Prakriti ( Student club, which conducts awareness camps and activities to protect the environment), Hope for a Change ( Student club, which conducts debates every week on socially relevant topics), ROTARACT club of Pragati…etc
- Organizing/Participating in Inter-College, Inter-University tournaments in various events of Sports/ Games