The B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence program is focused on the growth of internet usage, extensive infiltration of Smartphone, Usage of the Social Media, boom in services like e- banking, e-commerce, online services and future prospects of advancements in the field of Computational Intelligence. Artificial intelligence not just empowers us but also gives us a sneak-peak into the importance of technology-driven living set-up. This B.Tech program enables students with the required skill set to paint down and fabricate intelligent machines, applications and software along with cutting-edge technology of machine learning, analytics and visualization technology. This program also enables students to design intelligent solutions for challenging problems from numerous sectors ranging from a business application to data mining and much more. As we are getting more advanced and equipped with the concept of artificial intelligence, the society is in the dire need of individuals who can use their shrewd knowledge and technical skill-sets to apply to real-life problems and come up with evolved solutions.
Graduates are prepared to apply analysis, predictions, optimization, decision making and develop skills in order to formulate and solve complex problems with artificial intelligence.
Graduates are prepared to take up higher studies, research & development and other creative efforts in the area of AI which drives scientific and societal advancement through technological innovation and entrepreneurship.
Graduates are prepared to use their skills and abilities in an ethical & professional manner.
1. Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Engineering Sciences.
3. Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Engineering Students will be able to:
PSO1: Apply artificial intelligence techniques, software tools to conduct experiments, interpret data and to solve complex problems
PSO2:Design and develop intelligent automated systems for the benefit of society by the use of AI.
PSO3:Adapt to a rapidly changing environment by learning and employing emerging software tools and technologies in the area of Artificial intelligence.