About Summer School:
The Summer School at Pragati Engineering College (Autonomous) is an opportunity for students to gain valuable learning experience that goes far beyond the structured classrooms.
- This program is different from the regular semesters in terms of structure, approach and content.
- Students will explore emerging areas like High Performance Computing, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and provide space to test new ideas and methods.
- The courses in Summer School are intense and are for short durations of between two to four weeks.
- The Summer School program will run for Two/four weeks in the month of May every year during summer holidays.
- The intellectual environment is also enriched by bringing in potential professionals, academicians and experts from across the country to teach.
- After successful completion of Summer school course, students will get a course completion certificate.
- Students will continue their work along with academics during Saturdays and Sundays.
- The projects done in the summer school can be considered as mini projects and they can be further extended in the final year as academic projects.
- These well trained students will become project team leads in the final year academicprojects.
- In the years to come, programs will explore more avenues and grow in strength.
- Hence, students have expertise in cutting edge technologies that will help in capturing highly payable jobs.
Summer School course on “High Performance Computing and Big Data Analytics”:
The following are the 1st Year B.Tech students selected for proposed summer school course on “High Performance Computing and Big Data Analytics” for A.Y. 2017-18 after the screening test.
|1||17A31A0545||Kilim Deva Kumar|
|2||17A31A0526||Pydah Viswa Ramya|
|3||17A31A0551||Sanampudi Sri Harsha|
|4||17A31A0534||Ch. S. R. Surya Teja|
|5||17A31B0502||Bandaru Subha Sri Lakshmi|
|6||17A31B0552||Patnala Pardha Manikanth|
|7||17A31A0514||Karri Vijaya Lakshmi|
|8||17A31A0546||Koondrapu Koushik Sri Sai|
|10||17A31A0556||Thota Praveen Sai Santhosh|
|12||17A31A0540||Garapati Sri Sai Vinay|
Module 1: OpenMP
Module 2: MPI
Module 3: POSIX Threads
Module 4: Hadoop MapReduce Framework
Conference Hall, Main Block
1. Dr. VCV Rao,
2. Dr. MHM Krishna Prasad,
Department of CSE, JNTUK
3. Mr. S Rao Chintalapudi,
Department of CSE,
Pragati Engineering College .
4. Subject experts from NIT Warangal and other premier institutes in AP & India.
Mr. S Rao Chintalapudi
Department of CSE,
Pragati Engineering College.