Fee can be paid by using online payment mode available on the website(www.pragati.ac.in) of Pragati Engineering College(Autonomous).
Examination Fee Refund & Cancellation Policy
Once payment is made through gateway & transaction is successful no refunds or cancellation will be permitted.
In all cases, the Examination fee is nonrefundable.
However, exceptions may be made based on the following circumstances:
- More than one payment is rendered for the same application
- A candidate paid the fee online but did not get the application/receipt due to connection (network) failure and the college is not able provide softcopy of the application
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening and fails to generate the required
- The payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not reach the institute’s account or payment gets debited twice due to server
- Any legal disputes should be limited to East Godavari District jurisdiction.
The institute shall only be responsible, if the amount is credited into college account and no acknowledgement is generated, then refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms against requisition.
Note: For online payments, it is mandatory for candidates to note the transaction ID & reference ID for future reference. Request for any type of Refund, for whatsoever reason, will be at the sole discretion of the College committee.