Skip to main content
- Located in an independent building with an area of 2797.96 sft. Spread over two floors (Ground & First) and well ventilated.
- Equipped with modern infrastructure with seating capacity for 300 users.
- Ground floor accommodates book circulation, News papers, Periodicals, Digital Library, Reprography, Printing facility and Stack area.
- First floor accommodates Reference books, back volumes of Periodicals, Discussion rooms, Audio-Visual Room, SC-ST Grievance Cell, Career Guidance Cell, Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC).
- Automated Library housekeeping operations by using KOHA library integrated management software.
- Well established e-learning resource centre with latest HP multimedia computers.
- College have also been providing books for SC/ST under book lending scheme of Govt. Project.
- A team of 4 professionally qualified staff with 3 supporting staff manage the library.