Person of Indian Origin (PIO) Status:
With AICTE approved Person of Indian Origin (PIO) status, a vibrant and global learning atmosphere with right mix of students is guaranteed at PRAGATI.
“Person of Indian Origin (PIO)” means a Foreign citizen (except a national of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, China, Iran, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Nepal) who at any time held an Indian passport Or who or either of their parents/ grandparents/ great grandparents were born and permanent resident in India as defined in Government of India Act, 1935 and other territories that became part of India there after provided neither was at any time a citizen of any of the aforesaid countries; or who is a spouse of a citizen of India or a PIO.
Admissions are offered to People of Indian Origin under this quota. People of Indian origin should have a valid PIO card.
College has PIO status for the following Undergraduate Programmes:
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)- 18 seats
- B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)-18 seats
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)- 36 seats
- B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)- 36 seats
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)- 18 seats
- B.Tech (Information Technology)- 9 seats
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Programmes under PIO category:
- B.Tech. Degree (Four years): (10+2) of Indian System (or) its equivalent 12 years of school education
- Must have studied in English medium and should have obtained a pass in the qualifying examination with good grades in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Attested copy of the valid passport of the candidate
- Attested copy of the valid PIO card of the candidate
- Equivalence certificate for their (10+2) Study
- Proof of having studied the required qualifying subjects in English medium
For Admissions Click Here